Join the Glenwood PTO!
The Glenwood PTO uses Membership Toolkit to make it easy for parents to have one place to go for all things PTO!
Your Membership Toolkit Account allows you to:
- Sign-up to receive important communications
- Enter your directory information by completing the Family Information form.
- Purchase your PTO membership
Once you purchase a PTO Membership, you will be able to:
- Access the online and printed directory
- Access website pages just for our families and members
- Register your children for PTO Programs
- Sign-up to volunteer
For detailed steps, check out the Getting Started quick guide here, or click Register below! Find additional information for two household families or multiple accounts here. Questions? Contact our Website Chair at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Friday, January 19
- Sunday, January 21
- Monday, January 22
Thank You Education Foundation!!
We would like to thank the Education Foundation of Millburn-Short Hills for the wonderful grants they awarded to Glenwood for some upgrades and advancements to our school! In 2017, we received $8,600!